|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
My Favourite Things1. MOTLEY CRUE!!!!! - Because they're just....brilliant.
2. My wonderfull amazing friends Without them, I would go insane!
And all you others that I equally adore, I just can't write them all down, cus there's too many. But you know who you are!!!
3. Nikki Sixx - talented and beautiful :3
4. Cookies, Muffins and Milk! - :3 I love you guys!
5. Shout At The Devil Clothes! - Cus those clothes are epic!
6. MIGHTY MOUSE! -
7. Mr. Thomas Lee Bass - AKA Tommy Lee, Party Instructor!
8. Tommy Lee's trousers - Cuz if yo trouserz r lowerrr dan Tommy's, U r like, proper GANGSTA, mun. But then, nobody's more GANGSTA than Tommy
9. Mick Mars - PIMP.
10. Vince Neil - Great singer ^^ Not FAT, but 'pleasantly plump'.
11. Art and Music - Enough said.
12. The number 6 - Erm....no reason.....
13. Joan Jett - Just FABULOUS.
14. Ozzy Osbourne - I AM KRELLY MAN!
16. Jack Daniels - That drink is GODLY.
A Guide to Writing DialogueWhat is dialogue, exactly? The definition from Merriam-Webster’s dictionary was several lines long, so I shall summarize it in a short sentence for the sake of the readers; it’s the writing that illustrates conversations between two or more characters in a story. We read and hear it all around us, but creating it in your own work can be a challenge. However, if you find dialogue an obstacle in your writing, then don’t push the panic button. In this tutorial, you’ll find by analyzing what dialogue can do and how to use it, you can turn your greatest fear into your greatest ally in your story.
What dialogue is
Like I’ve asserted before, dialogue is basically what the characters are saying to each other. It can be found in multiple mediums such as books, movies, comics, video games, etc. We even engage in dialogue daily without even thinking. When you talk to your best friend, a co-worker, or even your dog, you create dialogue. It’s exchang
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More